Whining about Wine

alesclandre alesclandre at yahoo.fr
Mon Apr 9 10:13:16 CDT 2001

Well, i did research newsgroup content before asking the question, and i
would not ask if my problem was solved ! But i
found no satisfying answer, i do not understand what the problem is, so i
do not understand the solutions proposed.
I have already checked ld.so.conf, also looked at wine.conf, i guess my
problem is elsewhere, and i did not understand anything about the
libc.so.6 file which is not even written in plain language !
So if somebody who has understood the preceding threads could explain what
is wrong to a novice linux red hat 7.0 user, i would be very thankful !

(hey, every time i write something in newsgroups, there is one guy with
end prefix .de who tells me i have stupid questions ! What is this
devilish country or organisation ?)