wine on Mandrake 7.2

Andreas Mohr aqi46g09cu001 at sneakemail.com
Wed Apr 11 02:22:15 CDT 2001

g.patel at wanadoo.fr wrote:
> On Tue, 10 Apr 2001 23:52:40 -0400, Zeev Lieber
> <zeevl at MailAndNews.com> wrote:

> <snip>
>>  It brings up the application, but sometimes gets stuck and
>>doesn't open a System Tray window, as it does on the RedHat.
>>(So once you "minimize" the app it's gone for good).

> Code for managing a system tray window is only included
> for one window manager - Kde.
Huh ???

And why don´t you know that we do have a replacement window in case
system tray management for a particular window manager hasn´t
been written/is not supported ?

No problem here that I can see (under normal circumstances !).
(IceWM works beautifully !)

Maybe Wine got stuck with system tray management in general ?

Andreas Mohr