Wine Weekly News is suspended

Daniel Franklin daniel at inductor.ieee.uow.edu.au
Tue Apr 10 18:31:09 CDT 2001

eric pouech wrote:

>   For personal reasons (mainly current work load), I won't able to
>   continue writing the Wine Weekly News.
>
>   All the Wine community is currently looking for someone to take the
>   job over. If you're interested, let me know, I'll help for the switch
>   (as the edition process is done, it would be possible to have several
>   editors, so don't hesitate to drop me a note if you're interested).
>
>   I sincerly apologize to all the readers for the inconvenience and the
>   delay for bringing you the latest news from the exciting Wine world.

Big thanks for keeping us up to date with Wine development over the years -
it's been fasicnating to watch as Wine gets better and better. Luckily for
those who need their regular wine fix (binge?) there is also Kernel Cousin
Wine, available at http://kt.zork.net/wine/latest.html.

- Daniel

*      Daniel Franklin - Postgraduate student in Electrical Engineering
*      University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia  *  d.franklin at ieee.org