Pagemaker 6.5 Problems Wine-Mesage

Björn Berg bjoern at bbinternet.de
Wed Apr 11 08:30:35 CDT 2001

g.patel at wanadoo.fr wrote:

> On Wed, 11 Apr 2001 10:37:39 +0200, =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Bj=F6rn?= Berg
> <bjoern at bbinternet.de> wrote:
> One of my goals in reading this news group is trying to fix
> such regressions - too bad you don't want  to help here
> it seems :-/
>
> Gerard

So, only to satisfy  you, I've installed wine-20010326. But it didn't run.
When I tried to run Pagemaker the X-Server was restarted. I've put the
whole message here: http://www.bbinternet.de/wine/winelog.txt (ca. 236 KB)

I've read the last line, that wine could not start winedbg. But I cannot
find how to set up winedbg.

And I need Pagemakers fully functions very soon. At least at the end of
this week.

Björn

--
http://www.bbinternet.de