Pagemaker 6.5 Problems Wine-Mesage

Björn Berg bjoern at bbinternet.de
Wed Apr 11 11:20:17 CDT 2001

g.patel at wanadoo.fr wrote:

> On Wed, 11 Apr 2001 15:30:35 +0200, =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Bj=F6rn?= Berg

> This looks like a very basic problem...Wine crashes immediately
> while or just after loading the window driver.
> Could it be possible that you have a "GraphicsDriver"="ttydrv" in
> your ~/.wine/config  file ????.

Yes, that's right. The GraphicsDriver is set to ttydrv. But I think that's
right, because in my old .winerc it was the same Driver. Am I right??

> Keep in mind that Wine is an alpha product - in user speak, it does
> not work.

But some programs it could emulate very fine but not Pagemaker. *fg*

Perhaps the problem could be solved very soon. I won't give up. And if it
runs any time, I will write a very long and detailed Wine-Success-Story.

Hopefully

Björn

--
http://www.bbinternet.de