Ran IE5 with Wine ...

alesclandre alesclandre at yahoo.fr
Wed Apr 11 21:09:00 CDT 2001

Well, well, well, what can i do to repair my windows98 system now ? It
still works relatively OK, but some applications do not, and it crashes
more than usual.

One more question is: can i run the defrag utility under windows without
getting
all the files mixed up? I had to reinstall linux after running defrag under
windows because the nodes were all mixed up.

Oh, by the way, before i get remarks, i should indeed have looked whether
it was OK o run IE5 with wine, and i am certain there had been warnings
before ...