Pagemaker Problems again (was: Pagemaker 6.5 Problems Wine-Message)

Björn Berg bjoern at bbinternet.de
Sat Apr 14 04:00:48 CDT 2001

g.patel at wanadoo.fr wrote:

> On Thu, 12 Apr 2001 20:32:54 +0200, =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Bj=F6rn?= Berg

> I don't think that Wine is a good solution for you.

I don't think so. Pagemaker is running very fast and very stable, but I
changed from the Tarball-Source to Codeweavers-Wine and now I can achieve
Pagemakers fully functionality.

I still cannot position any RTF-Document, but this Problem will be soluted
soon. I have tested other File-Formats, like TXT and Image-Formats (TIFF,
PNG, JPG, GIF) with no problems.

The RTF-Problem depends on a missing DLL. I will have a look for it and
will install a native DLL.

Björn

--
http://www.bbinternet.de