Newbie setting up wine: 20001202: o valid DOS drive found, check your configuration file.

Hello meldell32bit at NOSPAMhotmail.com
Mon Apr 16 01:03:52 CDT 2001

one thing that pops out immediately -
if you have win2000 using NTFS, I don't know if vfat/win95 supports that,
but if it doesn't, that could be a problem. Also, Wine writes to the
registry, based on what the program calls for... since Windows 2000 uses a
slightly different registry form than Win9x, I don't know if this could
interfere with Win2K operation, but it might...
Unfortunately I'm just a newbie myself, and I've not had the chance to try
Wine with Win2k, but I just thought I'd drop my 2 cents in anyway ;)