Thanks Wine tea

Anna annamerikin at email.com
Tue Apr 17 00:38:49 CDT 2001

I'm truly impressed by wine, especially Codeweavers'. Not only was it easy
to install, but it works! I can now use Britannica, the OED and the
archives of Time magazine on Windows CDs. I'm working on getting Pegasus
to find my data folders (any tips?) and Agent works fine. It did
everything I wanted it to do except run CorelDraw4 (it can't decipher its
fonts) and any astrology program for the same reason.

Nothing is perfect. But you're getting there. I even got a polite and
informative response when I asked about a dumbass newbie mistake I made in
reading the FAQ too hastily.

Good work. Thanks.

RH6.2, codeweavers-wine-20010305-1

--
The universe and the psyche are exactly the same --
They're just folded differently.