Cannot even compile Wine

Nigel Horne njh%smsltd.demon.co.uk at nospam.demon.co.uk
Tue Apr 17 05:39:54 CDT 2001

Marcus Meissner wrote:

> Dunno, but I am providing precompiled WINE RPMs for COL 2.4 on my website
> ;)
>
> http://www.lst.de/~mm/wine.html

It loaded and ran freecell first time thanks. Pity it's still no closer for
Noteworthy Composer (www.ntworthy.com) which displays blank staves - no
notes - and Finale 2001 (www.codamusic.com) which just says it's not a
registered copy and asks the user to enter the CD.

I suspect both are path problems - NWC doesn't know where to look to find
the notes font - and Finale doesn't know where to look to find the
registration details.

--
Nigel Horne. Arranger, Composer, Conductor, Typesetter.
Owner of the brass band group of the Internet. ICQ#20252325