Stupid question: where is the Preferences box?

lawson_whitney at juno.com lawson_whitney at juno.com
Tue Apr 17 17:57:00 CDT 2001

On Tue, 17 Apr 2001 g.patel at wanadoo.fr wrote:

> If Netscape for Unix is the same, it's under Edit.
>
> Gerard

I could swear I pulled down all of those thingies and looked through
them and didn't see it, but under Edit is where it is.  Now it can't
load its preferences dll's and wants me to reinstall Netscape.  This may
be difficult:  I never installed it in the first place, but it mostly
works.

Thanks, Gerard!

Lawson

Half begun is well done.   - Benjamin Franklin Spooner
---cut here

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.