ICQ-2000a on WINE ?

Gerd Feiner gerd at zogger.net
Tue Apr 24 14:53:55 CDT 2001

hi, has anyone ever tried (hopefully with success ;-) to run icq2000a on
wine ?  (copied over or installation on wine wouldn't make any difference.

i'd like to have this, 'cause i decided to kill my last windows-box.  the
only app i used there was ICQ.  but i don't want to loose all my contacts
and history-files.  so i'm not going to use any linux-icq-clone (unless i
find one, which is able to import the win-icq-db).

any help would be greatly appreciated.

cheers,
gerd

--