ICQ-2000a on WINE ?

Gerd Feiner gerd at zogger.net
Tue Apr 24 16:34:03 CDT 2001

Malte Cornils wrote on Dienstag, 24. April 2001 23:24:

mmh, this would be a nice thingy.  but licq lacks another (for me)
impoertant feature:

it is not able to display the conversation the way the win-version does.
it always does this with two windows, one of them always colsing after
send, and no possibility to overview the conversation the nice way the
win-version does this :(

so, licq is, unfortunately, no alternative

cheers,
gerd

--
/"\