How to get Word 2000 to work?

puzzle puzzle at puzzlepalace.com
Thu Apr 26 08:07:00 CDT 2001

Hmm,

I have a native win98 partition mapped as my wine drive c and still get this
message,

I have tried just using the windows real registry but it makes no diff

Think I shall go get the codeweavers version and try that instead

Huw

Bernd Schubert wrote in message <9c92fa$hle$1 at mlucom4.urz.uni-halle.de>...
Besides the problem that I can't open and save files Office2000 is running
fine on my pc (Codeweavers wine).

But Office is only running if I specify to load the windows registry and
when the windows directory is a windows98 one. If it is my windows2000
directory i get the same message like you get.

Bernd