Corel heritage applications

Uwe Bonnes bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de
Thu Aug 2 02:53:14 CDT 2001

A & A Transmissions <aatrans at sonic.net> wrote:
: I understand that the applications that Corel release for Linux are WinXX
: apps tweaked to run under Wine.  I have no problem with that, but it makes
: me wonder what success has been achieved running Corel Win apps.  Sure beats
: upgrading if they still do the job you want.

: The applications that interest me are:
:     WordPerfect version 7.0.2.19
:     Quatro Pro version 7.0.2.14
:     Corel Ventura Publisher version 8.429
:     Corel Photo Paint version 8.369

: Any help will be appreciated.

Wine devellopers also appreciate help. Most don't have those applications.
So set up and configure wine and check that you have done it right, then try
to run your applications. Write good bug reports and be patient until
someone takes the problem, but responsive if further question arise.

Bye

Uwe Bonnes                bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de