Word97 on 'no-windows' computer

Tucker McLean tucker at noodleroni.com
Sun Aug 5 01:15:28 CDT 2001

Dagnabbit, I had that too. What happens is that Wine exits right
behind your back during the install, and deletes the contents in the
E:\ drive (which is /tmp). The only thing to do is catch it before it
exits, and grab that directory before Wine exits, then put it back
after Wine exits. But then I had more problems (I have an old 255 AMD
K6, maybe your's will work). Tell me how and if it works out.

Tucker