Just out of interest whats this?

Robert Laverick csujo at scabserver.com
Sun Aug 5 12:20:59 CDT 2001

Robert Laverick wrote:

> FIXME:pthread_rwlock_rdlock
> FIXME:pthread_rwlock_unlock
> what's this, what's causing it and what needs fixing (I'll give it a
> look if it's needed) or is it just an old error that dosn't really need
> fixing (I can run almost everything I want to and the all show this
> error) just intersted
> Rob

ok so I've found where these all some from, I see that it's mostly
stubs, is there a deff of what all these should be or is that for me to
work out?  anyone got any hints?  my threads stuff is a bit rusty, but
I'll give it a try and see where it gets me.  anyone else looking at
this?  if so just drop me a line and let me know what's going on.  ahh
come on, it'd be good to drop all those fixme's!!!
or is there a reason not to do this?  just wondering if it's better that
the locks arn't in yet while other stuff is messed with?
let me know what you all think.

Rob