Word97 on 'no-windows' computer

Joe eliyahl at netscape.net
Sun Aug 5 12:29:05 CDT 2001

Sorry,I don't get it - you want me to start word97 installation,then to get
the error message,then save to contents of /tmp t5o another directory,then
let wine exit,then put back the contemts of /tmp and then start the
installation again?That's the idea?
news:7a18cc04.0108042215.30af3a53 at posting.google.com...

news:<BCia7.50476$TW.252835 at tor-nn1.netcom.ca>...
> > RH7.1, wine release 20010731.
> > There is no windows installed on this computer and I try to install
Word97