Troubles with Farpoint Spread controls

Marco Bizzarri m.bizzarri at icube.it
Tue Aug 7 10:08:21 CDT 2001

Hi all.

The environment we are working on is a Red Hat Linux 6.2, with XFree 4.0
and KDE 2.1.

The wine has been compiled using egcs-1.1.2. Wine itself is latest
snapshot (20010731).

The application we're trying to run crashes when tries to display a
dialog box using Spread controls (from Farpoint). The crash occurs
during a WM_PAINT.

By exploring the builind of the window, the control it is showing is a
scrollbar (lpszClass="SPR32D30ScrlBar").

A very strange behaviour is that the window does not appear to be linked
in the parent/sibling structure. I mean:

the WND has a parent. The first child of the parent is not the WND, and
the child does not have any sibling.

Can anyone provide help and or suggestions?

Thank you all in advance.

Marco

--
Marco Bizzarri - Responsabile Tecnico - Icube S.r.l.
Sede:   Via Ridolfi 15 - 56124 Pisa (PI), Italia