Can't seem to build wine correctly

mreep mreep at mroop.org
Fri Aug 10 05:50:15 CDT 2001

Hi,

I am having trouble building wine. I can't seem to get libopegl32.so
build correctly. Where it comes down to it doesn't link to libGL.*.so.

I am trying to build wine on debian unstable with nvidia stuff.

checking for XvShmCreateImage in -lXv... yes
checking for GL/gl.h... yes
checking for GL/glx.h... yes
checking for GL/glext.h... yes
checking for up-to-date OpenGL version... yes
checking for thread-safe OpenGL version... no
checking for glXCreateContext in -lGL... no
checking for gluLookAt in -lGLU... no

ii  xlib6g         4.1.0-2        pseudopackage providing X libraries
ii  xlib6g-dev     4.1.0-2        pseudopackage providing X library developmen
ii  xlibmesa-dev   4.1.0-2        XFree86 version of Mesa 3D graphics library
ii  xlibmesa3      4.1.0-2        XFree86 version of Mesa 3D graphics library
ii  xlibs          4.1.0-2        X Window System client libraries
ii  xlibs-dev      4.1.0-2        X Window System client library development

Thanks for your trouble

J.