wine advocacy

Gav type-rNOSPAM at subdimensionNOSPAM.com
Fri Aug 10 07:48:16 CDT 2001

newbie question,

I have 2 boxes at work, a gig athlon and a p2. as a large (but ever
decreasing amount) of my work is done with windows I have 2k installed on my
high spec machine and I have settled upon freebsd on my second.

I plan to install WINE onto my main machein, is this pratical? will i pull
my hair out? also do I need a linux dist (eg Mandrake or Debian) or will
WINE + FreeBSD + Linux Binary do me okay?

--
Gav
Do Unto Others As You Would Have Others Do Unto You - ONLY HARDER!