intermittent scrollbar behavior

Jim Shaffer, Jr. jmshaffer at alltel.net
Fri Aug 10 19:25:51 CDT 2001

I'm using Codeweavers Wine Preview 4 under Mandrake 8.0 to run Forte Agent.  At
first everything works fine.  But after a while, particularly if it's the second
or later time I've run it since booting the system, I find that I can no longer
scroll a window by holding the mouse button down on one of the arrow buttons at
the end of the scrollbar.  That is to say, clicking on the button scrolls by a
small increment as usual, but holding the button down doesn't result in a
continuous scroll.  This is very annoying.  Is there a fix for it?