Can't seem to build wine correctly

Ove Kaaven ovehk at ping.uio.no
Sat Aug 11 05:14:41 CDT 2001

bbrox at bbrox.org (Lionel Ulmer) writes:

> On Sat, 11 Aug 2001 13:24:46 +0200, mreep <mreep at mroop.org> wrote:
> >Geforce2 gts pro 64 mb
>
> This is what I feared :-)
>
> >debian unstable
>
> Ah ah, so Debian advocates should come to your help, otherwise I will be
> able to say that it is as broken as RedHat relative to NVIDIA drivers
> installing :-)

OK... "do not install the nvidia drivers the way nvidia says to -
instead apt-get install nvidia-kernel-src nvidia-glx-src, build the
nvidia-glx by going into /usr/src/nvidia-glx-1.0.1251 and type
dpkg-buildpackage, and nvidia-driver by going into /usr/src/linux
and type make-kpkg modules_image, then dpkg --install the two
packages you now have, these will then properly dpkg-divert away
the old useless DRI stuff"

And maybe apt-get remove mesag3?