WND structures

Uwe Bonnes bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de
Sun Aug 12 16:48:02 CDT 2001

giorgian <giorgian at icube.it> wrote:
: hi all,
: executing a certain program with wine, we get several crashes, in the
: RDW_UpdateRgns function (winetop/windows/painting.c) and in a DLL of the
: program itself.

: the program always crashes after the creation of a subwindow, and the
: problem appears to be the same, that is, somewhere before the crash the
: window tree structure gets corrupted.

: in order to find the exact point in which this happens, is there a
: better method than running the program step by step and *manually* check
: the windows structure? in other words, is there any tool to
: automatically check them?

I don't know of a manual tool to check.  However in a similar situation as a
layman's approach I hacked the relay code to print out the variable on exit
( or perhaps on entry and exit)

Bye

Uwe Bonnes                bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de