How do I make windows open maximised?

Martin Liddle martin at tcs02.demon.co.uk
Mon Aug 13 18:44:34 CDT 2001

I have been dabbling with getting some of our Windows applications
running under Linux using the CodeWeavers preview 20010629.  I am making
good progress and am very pleased with the results.  However I am
currently stuck on one problem.  The Windows software is developed using
Borland Delphi and the application includes a number of forms that are
intended to be displayed full screen.  The forms have the Delphi
property WindowState set to wsMaximised.  Under Windows they open
maximised. Under Wine they open at their design size.  Can anybody give
me any clues as to what I should be looking at to fix this?
--
Martin Liddle, Tynemouth Computer Services, 27 Garforth Close,
Cramlington, Northumberland, England, NE23 6EW.