FIXME:pthread_rwlock_rdlock

Bill Medland medbi01 at accpac.com
Tue Aug 14 08:05:28 CDT 2001

cdowns <cdowns at skillsoft.com> wrote in article
<3B792171.5FD1399D at skillsoft.com>...
> Im getting an error and trying to find the actual documentation to fix
> it but having no luck maybe some one here has a solution ?
>
> cdowns at scavenger:~$ wine --winver nt40 --managed
> /usr/share/wine-c/Program\ Files/sman/SETUP.EXE
> FIXME:pthread_rwlock_rdlock
> FIXME:pthread_rwlock_unlock
> FIXME:pthread_rwlock_rdlock
> FIXME:pthread_rwlock_unlock
> fixme:pthread_kill_other_threads_np
> FIXME:pthread_rwlock_rdlock
> FIXME:pthread_rwlock_unlock
> FIXME:pthread_rwlock_rdlock
> FIXME:pthread_rwlock_unlock

I wouldn't bother about the above.  They are things to be fixed at some
point but I have certainly been running with them happening for ages (the
pthread_kill_other_threads since I started back in May and the other
started about a month ago).  I doubt if they relate directly to your
problem.

> X connection to :0.0 broken (explicit kill or server shutdown).

Now that takes some doing.  Did you kill a process by hand?

I'm still learning how to trace problems but as a starting point I'd try
running with --debugmsg +relay and possibly +module.

Bill