lotus notes freezes when checking mail it seems......network???

chris cxc8158 at rit.edu
Thu Aug 16 13:55:54 CDT 2001

Hello,
i have tried various versions of wine..with various versions of lotus
notes...and it seems to freeze jsut about everytime it goes out and
uses the net......  I did have it up and going a couple times, and was
able to send and recieve mail, but as soon as i quit wine, and restarted
it, it would freeze when i entered my password.

does anyone ahve any suggestions, or possibly ran into the same situation?

Thanks