user.dll problems

gerard patel g.patel at wanadoo.fr.invalid
Sat Aug 18 04:31:59 CDT 2001

On Sat, 18 Aug 2001 15:26:03 +1000, Michael Pearce
<chuzwuzza at ematic.com> wrote:

>well i know I'M not, and i'm gettign that same exact error
<snip>
>err:module:BUILTIN32_dlopen failed to load .so lib for builtin user.dll: /usr/local/lib/libuser.so: undefined symbol: WDML_ExtractAck

You need to see a doc for your eyes. Here was the original
poster error message :

err:module:BUILTIN_LoadModule loaded .so but dll user.dll still not
found

This is a compiler problem. You can try to use a less recent
compiler (such as 2.95.2 for example).
This will probably be fixed soon anyway.

Gerard