user.dll problems

gerard patel g.patel at wanadoo.fr.invalid
Sat Aug 18 13:27:41 CDT 2001

On Sun, 19 Aug 2001 01:09:18 +1000, Michael Pearce
<chuzwuzza at ematic.com> wrote:

>but i was getting very frustrated at mine not working, and saw a similar problem and jumped on it.
>im using gcc 2.95.3
>god forbid if anyone were to use gcc 3... =)

Hum.
I have a doubt just now. Your problem looks like one that is
discussed on wine-devel that is attributed to change in
compiler, but it was a change in some versions of 2.96
and 3.0.

My guess is that this is a very recent change to Wine
and when he did it the contributor was not yet
aware of the inline problem (that's in
dlls/user/dde/dde_private.h btw)

I am hardly a compiler expert, so take my advice with
a pinch of salt.

Gerard