user.dll problems

lawson_whitney at juno.com lawson_whitney at juno.com
Sun Aug 19 09:40:34 CDT 2001

On Sun, 19 Aug 2001, gerard patel wrote:

> On Sun, 19 Aug 2001 14:12:38 +1000, Michael Pearce
> <chuzwuzza at ematic.com> wrote:
>

> >no, i never had 2.96 - always had 2.95.3
> >
> Anyway, *your* problem (the WDML_ExtractAck)
> should be fixed with current Cvs.
>
> Gerard

I'm sorry?  WDML_ExtractAck was "extern inline", which I thought
provoked the gcc-2.96 bug.  I didn't notice any problem with gcc-2.95.3,
but maybe my app just doesn't use user.dll?  Anyway, it is "static
inline" in the current cvs, so that should be fixed.

Really, I didn't mean to sow confusion and discord.

Lawson
---oof---

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.