Opening files

Bob S rnrNOSPAM at sanctum.com
Sun Aug 19 19:41:18 CDT 2001

Hello Group

Brand new to this wine list. Running wine for two reasons only.
One is to use my favorite graphics viewier, Vueprint, Got it to load
nicely but cannot get it to load files when I select "open"  It hangs
right there and I have to kill it.

I only want to open graphics and photos on my Linus partition.
Anybody point me in the right direction?

The second is that I want to use Agent as my newsreader as Linux
has not yet come up with anything that approaches it.  Will address that
problem after I can get Vueprint to load files.

Bob S.