Diablo loading hang

Robert Laverick csujo at scabserver.com
Tue Aug 21 10:22:17 CDT 2001

ok, it's probably that you've got it set to use Direct 3D, you need to run
D2VidTst.exe, and hit skip test to change to DirectDraw... Other than that
I'm not to sure other than that I find that using DGA is more trouble than
it's worth...
just out of interest are you using a No CD hack? cos I'm looking to get it
working without....