Cold Fusion Studio

gerard patel g.patel at wanadoo.fr.invalid
Tue Aug 21 20:56:00 CDT 2001

On Tue, 21 Aug 2001 22:33:26 GMT, bens at harrythehirer.com.au wrote:

>Gerard,
>Thanks for taking a look at this. I have posted a few more than 200 line=
>s=20
>as I am not sure that the last couple of hundred lines are relevant (jus=
>t=20
>the stuff to display the message box I get. The message that is displaye=
>d=20
>to me is "Runtime error 217 at 0001f170"
>.... anyways here you go....=20

<snip enormous trace>

Both your traces are useless and capture only what happens when
you acknoledge the error message. What is needed is to use
an editor to search the trace for the first occurence of the error
message and trim everything *after*. Then take the 200 lines
remaining at the end of the trace file.

Gerard