Wine without a Windows partition

B. Joshua Rosen bjrosen at polybus.com
Wed Aug 22 20:12:57 CDT 2001

You can install Win98 on top of Linux without a windows partition. Just
get a copy of Win4Lin from http://www.netraverse.com. Win4Lin isn't free
but it's cheap. Once you've installed Win4Lin and then installed Win98 on it
you will have a win subdirectory in your home directory that you can use
for Wine's C drive. I use Win4Lin to run things like Word and Acrobat
Distiller and Wine to run Xilinx CAE tools.

In article <fr81m9.6v.ln at news.telocity.com>, "Darryl L. Pierce"