(No)DGA

Lionel Ulmer bbrox at bbrox.org
Thu Aug 23 17:12:23 CDT 2001

On Mon, 20 Aug 2001 12:18:23 +0200, Florian Idelberger
<Florian.Idelberger at gmx.de> wrote:
>bash-2.04# wine "/windows/E/Programme/CyberLink/PowerDVD/powerdvd.exe"
>X Error of failed request:  XF86DGANoDirectVideoMode
>  Major opcode of failed request:  136 (XFree86-DGA)
>  Minor opcode of failed request:  22 (XDGAOpenFramebuffer)
>  Serial number of failed request:  179
>  Current serial number in output stream:  179
>bash-2.04#

Well, this is definitely a bug in Wine as we should NEVER crash on an X11
error but exit gracefuly :-)

Could you try to do some more investigation (ie running with --debugmsg
+ddraw and the Synchronous option set in the wine configuration file) ?

BTW, are you sure you are trying to display to the local machine ?

--
		 Lionel Ulmer - http://www.bbrox.org/