Trouble with opengl

rzbx root at rzbx.org
Fri Aug 31 15:53:39 CDT 2001

I've been trying to run a few games and I get this error msg

err:mmsys:MMDRV_InitHardcoded You didn't setup properly the config
file for the Wine multimedia modules.
Will use the hard-coded setup, but this will disapear soon.
Please add a WinMM section to your Wine config file.
fixme:console:SetConsoleCtrlHandler (0x60a620,1) - no error checking
or testing yet
fixme:dinput:IDirectInputDevice2AImpl_EnumObjects
(this=0x403ade30,0x50ec98,0x420e9800,00000000): stub!
err:opengl:X11DRV_ChoosePixelFormat No OpenGL support compiled in.
err:opengl:X11DRV_ChoosePixelFormat No OpenGL support compiled in.
err:opengl:X11DRV_ChoosePixelFormat No OpenGL support compiled in.
err:opengl:X11DRV_ChoosePixelFormat No OpenGL support compiled in.
fixme:dsound:IDirectSoundImpl_SetCooperativeLevel
(0x403b6b98,00000154,2):stub
err:opengl:X11DRV_ChoosePixelFormat No OpenGL support compiled in.
err:opengl:X11DRV_ChoosePixelFormat No OpenGL support compiled in.
err:opengl:X11DRV_ChoosePixelFormat No OpenGL support compiled in.
err:opengl:X11DRV_ChoosePixelFormat No OpenGL support compiled in.
err:opengl:X11DRV_ChoosePixelFormat No OpenGL support compiled in.
err:opengl:X11DRV_ChoosePixelFormat No OpenGL support compiled in.
err:opengl:X11DRV_ChoosePixelFormat No OpenGL support compiled in.
fixme:system:ChangeDisplaySettingsA (0x405b6bf8,0x00000004), stub
	flags=FULLSCREEN,
fixme:system:ChangeDisplaySettingsA    width=1024
fixme:system:ChangeDisplaySettingsA    height=768
fixme:system:ChangeDisplaySettingsA  (Putting X in this mode
beforehand might help)
err:opengl:X11DRV_GetPixelFormat No OpenGL support compiled in.
err:opengl:X11DRV_DescribePixelFormat No OpenGL support compiled in.
err:opengl:X11DRV_ChoosePixelFormat No OpenGL support compiled in.
err:opengl:X11DRV_DescribePixelFormat No OpenGL support compiled in.
err:opengl:X11DRV_SetPixelFormat No OpenGL support compiled in.
fixme:system:ChangeDisplaySettingsA ((nil),0x00000000), stub
	flags=
fixme:system:ChangeDisplaySettingsA    devmode=NULL (return to default
mode)

I'm running Red Hat 7.1 on a GeForce 2 MX by PINE Tech. using the
newest NVIDIA drivers, and I have made the neccesary changes to the
XF86Config-4 file
I'm also using the latest WINE, I used the latest rpm then I even
compiled the CVS one.

If you can help instant message me at rzbx  oe email me at
root at rzbx.org

IM: rzbx
Email:  root at rzbx.org