Diablo II Patch

Brian Postow bpostow at utz.cs.umd.edu
Fri Aug 31 21:03:00 CDT 2001

I',ve got Diablo II installed in Wine, and the LOD expansion. I'm
trying get the new 1.09 patch installed. When it runs, it complains
that it can't find Bnclient.dll. This file is in that directory. Does
anyone know why it wouldn't be able to find the file?

I've tried it as root, so it isn't a permissions issue, and I've tried
it with various capitalizations.

Has anyone tried this?

--
More incoherent ramblings from:  Brian "Lizard Bench Mango" Postow ('94)
FOOBAR: Foo Of Oberlin Bygone Alumni Retirees   the foo, the proud: the Foo.

I'm not hooked on phonics... I... I can stop any time I want to. Really.