Is it impossible to use Windows ME

Lennart Svensson lesve at geocities.com
Sun Dec 2 14:30:34 CST 2001

Is it impossible to use Windows ME as the windows partition?

The only application I can execute is ARACHNID.EXE

I haved tried other simple like sol.exe, notepad.exe but it all fails

If a start wine in debug mode it always end up in an endless loop
and the debugger saying over and over again

0806d8b8:trace:seh:EXC_CallHandler calling handler at 0x400785d code=c0000005 flags=10
0806d8b8:trace:seh:EXC_CallHandler handler returned 2

Is there anybody who can tell what's the problem

        Thanks in advance
        lesve

--
 Lennart Svensson \\ URL                         http://welcome.to/lesve |