newbie: WINE / Windows / Office Question

John Freed john at integrita.com
Sun Dec 2 23:28:48 CST 2001

David's understanding is correct. I have VMWare installed; it creates
a virtual machine, including a virtual hard disk, within my Linux
partition. (The files are not accessible directly; only through
VMWare.)

Note also that VMWare provides only the x86 emulator; on top of
that you must purchase and install MS Windows.

John