Resource temporarily unavailable

T REX the1trex at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 3 06:22:21 CST 2001

Gerard wrote:

>It's clear from that that in the initialization of the user dialog
>(msg=0x110 => message WM_INITDIALOG), the apps tries
>to initialize a socket communication (WS_gethostbyname)
>and the glibc crashes. This does not seem to have anything
>to do with serial communication, btw. This kind of crash
>could more be seen as  a  result of a system problem - there
>was some problem like that because of a glibc bug, but Wine
>was changed to work around it. Anyway, can you say more
>about your config ? os, glibc version, compiler version...
>also say if this is a 'standard' distro config or something that you
>have hand-tuned yourself ? also wine version, of course.

>Gerard

Im trying to run this program on two difrent configs.
the one where the winedbg output came from is a RH 7.1 with no
uppgrades on glibc or anything else, the glibc wersion is 2.2.2

The other i test on is an RH 6.2 with kernel 2.2.20 and glibc 2.1.
this system might contain changes i dont know about.
the wine wersion used on both are 20011108 downloaded from the cvs.

You say that it does not hawe something to do with serial communications,
but it is the factor that triggers this error. if i remowe the comm section
in my wine conf, the program cant find the comm port but runns fine
otherwise,
so the serial communications somehow triggers the error.

The1trex

--

Philosophers have tried to interpret the world in different ways; the
important thing is to change it.