Wine and Derive 5

Marcus Roeckrath marcus.roeckrath at gmx.de
Tue Dec 4 00:03:55 CST 2001

Hallo Gerard,

gerard patel wrote on Dienstag,  4. Dezember 2001 00:38 about Re: Wine and
Derive 5:

> >Same here. I installed Derive 5 with wine which worked perfect. I then
> > copied the Derive ttf fonts to the X11 truetype fonts dir and they were
> > recognized and setup in fonts.dir/scale by the unix font install tools.
> >
> >But I did not get them shown in the derive window.
>
> you could run with -debugmsg +font to see what happens to
> your fonts.

What have I to looking for? I got approx. 2 MB output.

I found the fonts in the output one of it several times. The fonts are not
marked as unaliased. But I'm unable to interpret the messages.

--

Gruss Marcus

Marcus Roeckrath -- Vikarsbusch 8 -- D-48308 Senden -- Germany
Phone  : +49-2536-9944 -- Mailer/BBS/Fax : +49-2536-9943 (V34, X75)
FidoNet: 2:2449/523
E-Mail : marcus.roeckrath at gmx.de
WWW    : http://home.foni.net/~marcusroeckrath/