Wine and Derive 5

Marcus Roeckrath marcus.roeckrath at gmx.de
Tue Dec 4 10:46:13 CST 2001

Hi Gerard,

gerard patel wrote on Dienstag,  4. Dezember 2001 17:22 about Re: Wine and
Derive 5:

> >This also happens to my old VB3 application. It too writes empty entries
> >like this into its xxxx.ini file. It is not too much confused however.
>
> Does this happen with current cvs ? That is, you clear the .ini file,
> and it add new entries with current cvs ?

I ever use recent cvs not self compiled. I download a binary cvs rpm from
wine.dataparty.no most daily.

Have a look f. e. at the ini from derive:

[]

[Startup Options]
FactoryResetOption=0
WorkingDirectory=C:\DfW5\Users

and so on.

The first part with the open and closing bracket is added after starting
derive in wine. More starts more of this empty parts which are confusing
derive.

Same on DynaGeo; when finding this first I haave had about 100 of these
blocks.

--

Gruss Marcus

Marcus Roeckrath -- Vikarsbusch 8 -- D-48308 Senden -- Germany
Phone  : +49-2536-9944 -- Mailer/BBS/Fax : +49-2536-9943 (V34, X75)
FidoNet: 2:2449/523
E-Mail : marcus.roeckrath at gmx.de
WWW    : http://home.foni.net/~marcusroeckrath/