Strange keyboard behavior with Num Lock

Sylvain Petreolle spetreolle at yahoo.fr
Tue Dec 4 15:23:41 CST 2001

Gerard,

It's happening when i use wineconsole.

tried to run wineconsole from shell  prompt : it
crashes and goes to debugger. I have no keyboard at
all. Have differents results when launched by the
programs/wineconsole link and when i lauch simply
wineconsole.

Command Line was :
in winesource/programs/wineconsole
./wineconsole --debugmsg +relay 2>&1
Log on Yahoo:
http://us.f1.yahoofs.com/users/7076b56a/bc/logs/wineconsole_log.bz2?bcdSaX8AsmTfamnI

ran simply from /c/windows (my fake windows directory)
wineconsole --debugmsg +relay 2>&1
http://us.f1.yahoofs.com/users/7076b56a/bc/logs/wineconsole_log2.bz2?bcdSaX8AEGI5f7_S

 --- gerard patel <g.patel at wanadoo.fr.invalid> a
écrit : > On Tue, 4 Dec 2001 19:25:51 +0100 (CET),