Resource temporarily unavailable

gerard patel g.patel at wanadoo.fr.invalid
Wed Dec 5 04:57:07 CST 2001

On Wed, 05 Dec 2001 08:34:40 +0000, "T REX" <the1trex at hotmail.com>
wrote:

>here goes.
>
>trace:loaddll:MODULE_LoadLibraryExA Loaded module
>'C:\Windows\System\kernel32.dll' : builtin

I was thinking that your app could use msvcrt, but no.
Last resort is trying to run with -debugmsg +relay,+seh
to display a bit more detail in the exception handling.
As your app is not available for download, I can't do
a lot more.

I have looked again at your debugger output and I have
found the reason for the strange format. I can reproduce
this output by setting in the user.reg file

 "ConChannelMask"=dword:00000010
instead of
 "ConChannelMask"=dword:00000001

has per default.

I gave you these default values in a previous message.
You said 'that does not help'.
However, it seems that you did not set up the values I
posted in your config :-/

Gerard