$6 for signing up, $20 in the first 5 mins, and 10% per refferal, i made $200 today!

Skooter IIskooterII at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 5 07:37:30 CST 2001

Hey I'd like to introduce you to a program that I've found to be great
and can generate good profits in several ways.  First, this program
called Nitroclicks gives you $6 just for signing up!  That's a great
start just for filling out a short form and spending nothing at all!
In fact, you will never have to spend a cent.  The whole program is
100% FREE and plans on staying that way.  So there's nothing to lose.
EVER!

Now, how do you make more money?  Simple.  You'll get an e-mail just
about every day or about 20-25 times a month with a task.  You log
into your account and then perform that task.  Tasks are usually very
simple like visiting a web site or signing up for a free program.
Some of these free programs can even have ways in which you can get
even more cash.  Other tasks might ask you to visit several pages of a
site and then sign up for a program.  The last type of task that I
have encountered is where you visit a site and get credit for that and
can then sign up for a good, low cost offer for more cash, but that's
not necessary all up to you.  Payment for completed tasks range
anywhere from $1 to $8 with most somewhere in the middle.

The last way to earn money is to do just what I'm trying to do to you.
 Get people to sign up as your referral.  You'll make 10% of direct
referrals and 5% of their referrals and 5% for their referrals and 5%
of their referrals and 5% of their referrals.  It's 5 levels deep and
can really add up so get as many people to sign up under you as
possible.  There is no maximun earnings!  The possibilities are
endless!  So please do yourself a favor and sign up now.

http://www.nitroclicks.com/join.phtml?refered=IIskooterII

It will change the whole way you look at the internet, money making is
so easy

You have friends! i know you do! get them involved! make it a
competition to see who can get the most referals!