Serial problem with Zworld

Pavel Troller patrol at sinus.cz
Wed Dec 5 07:43:06 CST 2001

> Yep, both handshaking/line control and overlapped operation are (still ?)
> sort of problematic sometimes.
>
> Fix it ! :)

Hi!
  It seems that I'm on a wrong list - I wanted wine-users and this seems to be
wine-devel :-) :-).
  I would like to do it, but although I'm able to write small apps in C, I'm
clean as a baby regarding win api - started on ZX Spectrum, evolving to Amiga
and ending on Linux, never had any M$-ish OS (including DOS) installed... Could
You believe ?
  And wine is so big project that I really can't collect enough time to dive
into the code and learn how the things work to fix them.
  I'm really sorry. I'm feeling poor and weak, it's on somebody else. I can
test any progress on a regular basis - I'm grabbing CVS and compiling every
morning so I can see immediately any improvements.
                                               With regards, Pavel Troller