Resource temporarily unavailable

T REX the1trex at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 10 05:01:29 CST 2001

I did not find a serial data scope,
but i tested a software monitor,
it shows that the thinkboxx program, on windows, enables the RTS and DTR
lines, and the thinkboxx enables the DSR line, i didnt se any traffic on the
other controll lines though.
it seams like it wants DTR/DTS. the thing is that it doesnt seam to be
needing hardware flow controll under windows, but still asks for DTR/DSR.

The1trex

--

Philosophers have tried to interpret the world in different ways; the
important thing is to change it.