Upgrade WINE on RH7.2 now can't load libntdll.so

Gregory Gulik greg_re_mo_ve_th_is at gulik.org
Mon Dec 10 10:22:46 CST 2001

Doh!!!  Thanks

It works now on the local display but gives me the following error
when I try to direct the DISPLAY to another computer.  In this case it
happens to be another computer running the same version of RH 7.2

X Error of failed request:  159
  Major opcode of failed request:  139 (XFree86-DGA)
  Minor opcode of failed request:  0 (XDGAQueryVersion)
  Serial number of failed request:  182

--
Greg Gulik                                 http://www.gulik.org/greg/
greg at gulik.org                             http://www.drivingevents.com/