Resource temporarily unavailable

T REX the1trex at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 11 05:29:36 CST 2001

Good to hear.
I think I now kan rule out errors in the cable
or in linux, t must be a wine problem.
It seams to me that tis DTR/DSR thing might
not be the right way to go, it should be  software flow controll anyway,
since it is bundled with a tree wire cable.
How is the status on software flow controll under wine? is it hopeless?

BTW I sent only one mail but it came out tree,
I was somewhat surpriced about that.
I wonder if it repeats itself.

The1trex

--

Philosophers have tried to interpret the world in different ways; the
important thing is to change it.