Wine & DeZign for Databases 2.5

Richard Welty rwelty at averillpark.net
Wed Dec 12 06:42:46 CST 2001

On Tue, 11 Dec 2001 14:46:05 -0500 (EST) Richard Welty <rwelty at averillpark.net> wrote:

> i'm trying to get a copy of DeZign for Databases 2.5 running on my RedHat
> Linux laptop. it's partially there, but not yet usable

following myself up...

at the suggestion of another list user, i rolled back to the 20010510
version. the minor graphics glitch cleared up, but the main problem with
the popup menus is still there.

it seems to relate to menus with drop down lists; other menus w/o drop
down lists seem well behaved. the problem is accompanied by a "flicker" of
the popup containing the drop down which does not appear under any other
circumstances.

i'm open to suggestions, and willing to try things in this setup for anyone
working the problem.

richard
--
Richard Welty
Averill Park Networking          Unix, Linux, IP Network Engineering, Security
rwelty at averillpark.net
518-573-7592